The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
81. How Can I Make Important Meetings Stand Out?
You can create a rule to automatically apply a band of colour when you type the words your
specify (board, committee meeting,
Then, at a glance you’ll recognise what is important and to understand the flow of your day.
Colour appointments and meetings automatically
1. In your Calendar, right-click.
2. Select Automatic Formatting on the shortcut menu.
3. Click Add, and then type a name for the rule.
4. In the Label list, click a colour.
5. Click Condition to specify the conditions under which the color will be applied.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy