The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
Can I Show Different Contact Information?
Add or remove a field from a contact card
Would you prefer to have other fields than the normal.
default ones showing when you view your contacts?
1. In Contacts, click the contact card you want.
2. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click Customize Current View.
3. Click Fields.
4. In the Show these fields in this order box, click the field you want to remove.
5. Click Add or Remove.
1. Right-click the top grey field bar in contacts.
2. Select Field Chooser.
3. The drop down menus will give you frequently used fields such as phone, email and names.
4. Drag and drop your field selection into the top grey contact bar.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy