The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
72. Must I Have Last Names Displayed First?
Of course not! Here’s how you switch to first names (Outlook).
1. On the Tools menu in Outlook, click E-mail accounts.
2. Under Directory, select View or change existing directories or address books.
3. Click Next.
4. Make sure the Outlook Address Book is selected, and then click Change.
5. Click any contact list, and then, under Show names by, click either File as (Smith, John) or First Last (John Smith).
6. Click Close and then click Finish.
7. Quit and restart Outlook.
Corporate note: This change will be applied to all of the contact lists in the Outlook Address Book. You cannot control the way other address books, such as a Global Address List (on a Microsoft Exchange Server) or LDAP (Internet) directory, are sorted
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy