The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
27. Can I Be More Organised In My Inbox?
Your inbox metal filing cabinet
You don’t leave your clothes piled up on your dresser do you? You put them away and organised
in your drawers.
Likewise sort and put your emails away. Don’t let them pile up in one gigantic Inbox folder. Build
your own computer filing cabinet using folders.
You’ll find what you’re looking for quickly and become tidy.
To create a new folder
1. On the Outlook File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
2. In the Name box, enter a name for the folder.
3. In the Folder contains box, click the type of folder you want to create.
4. In the Select where to place the folder list, click the location for the folder.
Or, right click any folder and select New.
Bonus: Apply this strategy to all your computer work – not just within Outlook.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy