The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
82. Can I Print A Blank Calendar?
With Office 2003 through Office 2007 you can
It’s quite convenient to print out a week or month in calendar form. If you have yours filled with
appointments or meetings – they’ll print also. Here’s how you print a blank one.
1. On the File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
2. Type a name for the folder.
3. In the Folder contains list, click Calendar Items.
4. In the Select where to place the folder list, click Calendar, and then click OK.
5. On the Go menu, click Folder List.
6. In the Folder List, click the new folder you just created.
7. On the File menu, point to Page setup, and then click the print style you want.
8. Select the print style options you want, and then click Print.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy