The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
70. Can I Print My Contacts?
If you want to print more than one contact
Here’s how you print their names and mailing details
1. Click Contacts.
2. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click Address Cards.
3. Add or remove the fields you want in your address book.
4. On the File menu, click Print.
5. In the Print style box, click Card Style, Small Booklet Style, or Medium Booklet Style.
1. In Your Address book, click Print
2. Select All or Range, then select Memo, Business card or Phone.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy