The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
3. Any Tricks To Quickly Attach A File To An Email?
Two attachment tricks
You know you can attach a document to an email by clicking the paperclip icon or the Insert menu
1. With your Inbox open, drag any file (from Windows Explorer) and drop it into any Outlook Folder Icon (Inbox, Tasks, Calendar, Contacts for example). It will open a new, blank email (or Task, Appointment, Contact) with the file attached.
2. Copy the file from Windows Explorer. Open a new email (Contact, Task, etc.) With your mouse in the body of it, paste. The file will attach to it.
Bonus: Microsoft has an online two part training lesson that will teach you to:
- Safely open, view & print pictures
- Organise emails with attachments to make them easy to find
- The choices available for attaching pictures and files.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy