The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
47. Is There An Aid To Help Me Remember To Follow Up?
Be an elephant. Never forget again
Do you ever forget to follow up on important outgoing emails (answers required, proposals,
Need a memory prompt for bills to pay or people to contact?
Throw away those scraps of paper and meet Tasks – your new memory prompt. Once you start
using Tasks – you’ll wonder how you lived without this function before!
How to create a Task
1.In your Tasks Folder, click the New button or
2. While you’re anywhere in Outlook go to the File menu, point to New and Click Task.
3. Or Drag and Drop into your Task folder icon
4. In the Subject box, type a Task name.
5. Complete any other boxes on the Task and Details tabs for
information you want to record for the Task.
Bonus: To make the Task recur (for bill payments, events, birthdays) click Recurrence,
click the frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly) at which you want the task to recur.
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy