The articles and tips are copyright to Debbie Mayo-Smith & SuccessIS. You may use them for your newsletter, website or as an article. They can be reproduced - but in each in its entirety and with inclusion of Debbie Mayo-Smith as the author and the weblink www.101quicktips.com
39. Where Does Outlook Store All The Data?
Where’s my .pst file
Do you actually know where Outlook stores your emails, contacts and calendar details? This is
especially crucial to know for backing up your files.
You do back up your files. Don’t you?
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click the Mail Setup tab, and then click Data files.
3. Folder locations are listed in the Outlook Data files dialog box.
4. Select a data file, and then click Open Folder
Copyright © 2016 Debbie Mayo-Smith SuccessIS!
All rights reserved. Your Privacy